Solid Green PETG Monoprice Premium 3D Printer Filament
- Monoprice, Inc.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
- It's the perfect filament to combine strength and flexibility, which is why it's used in so many mechanical parts or robotics.
- The filament is super transparent with a glossy finish. It has great chemical resistance with good acidic and alkali resistance.
- The superb chemical resistance is why the FDA has approved PET as acceptable for direct food contact.
- The filament is environmentally friendly and recyclable. PETG is known for it's transparency and clarity so you’re getting the benefits of both PLA and ABS in PETG.
- The nominal print temperature is 230 ~ 250°C (446 ~ 482°F).