Dremel 3d40 Digilab 3d Printer W- Flex Build Plate
- Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
The Dremel Digilab 3D40 FLEX Idea Builder 3D printer is Dremel's best 3D printer for classroom use or to use at home. 3D printing beginners, teachers and students alike will appreciate the new removable flexible build plate that makes it quick and easy to remove finished parts after printing, now 30% faster.
Draft mode allows you to create more parts in less time. There is also a new automatic 9-point calibration that helps your parts stick to the bed better and makes the 3D40 FLEX more reliable. The 3d40 features a large 3.5 inch full-color touchscreen with an intuitive interface for easy use, and the fully enclosed sturdy plastic design keeps curious hands out and also makes the printer quiet and safe.
You can easily connect the printer to Wifi and use the included remote printing software to send prints from wherever you are. The printer has a high accuracy up to 50-micron resolution but you can also print very quickly with the new Draft mode in 340-micron layer height setting.
You can print using the included cloud software, the included Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer for Windows or Mac, or your favorite 3D software that supports .gcode, .g or .g3drem files such as Cura, Simplify3D, Craftware, KISSlicer, Slic3r or Repetier. Once you start slicing your own files you can take advantage of the large 6 In. x 10 In. x 6.7 In. (402 cu in) build volume.
With 85 years of reliable quality, Dremel is an established brand that you can trust to support you throughout your journey. By purchasing a Dremel 3D printer, you will have lifetime access to unrivaled Dremel customer service as well as an industry-best 1-year warranty. All the help you need will be just a quick email, live chat, or phone call away.
- Flexible build plate makes print removal quick, easy and painless
- 50-micron ultra high resolution to print fine details and features
- Quick and easy setup with guided 2-point semi-automated leveling and automatic 9 point calibration
- Draft mode printing profile to print up to 30% faster than current Dremel 3D40 in low resolution
- Excellent safety & support – highly rated customer service, 1-year warranty & UL certified
- Advanced motion control minimizes noise
- The enhanced cooling system prevents warping and keeps your objects crisp
- The full-color touch screen lets you go from file to building effortlessly
- Fully enclosed for protected building
Filament Type(s): PLA Filament
Maximum Build Width (in): 6.7
Warranty: Limited 1 Year
Cord Length: 5 ft
Maximum Build Height (in): 6
Minimum Layer Thickness / Resolution (Microns): 50
Maximum Build Depth (in): 10
Filament Diameter(mm): 1.75