Craftbot 3 (Anthracrite Gray) 3D Printer
- Craftunique Llc
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
The CraftUnique CraftBot 3 is a plug-and-play desktop 3D printer made by Craft Unique, a manufacturer from Hungary. This 3D printer, also known as the Supervisor, is a follow-up of the CraftBot 2.
CraftBot 3 main features
- Independent dual extruder (IDEX): enables 3D printing with two different colors or materials simultaneously. Users are also able to 3D print two objects at the same time as the two extruders are separate (mirror mode).
- Filament monitoring system: detects if there is a filament jam and automatically stops 3D printing.
- High-temperature extruder: the CraftBot 3’s full-metal extruders are able to heat up to 300°C. Also, various nozzle diameters ranging from 0.25 to 0.8 mm are available.
- Removable print bed and XY unit: for easier maintenance. The print bed is able to heat up to 110°C.
- Mobile app: users may easily launch 3D prints and monitor the process via CraftUnique’s mobile app for iOS and Android.
|Topic||Large format 3D printing|
|Technology||Extrusion (FFF, FDM...)|
|Material||PLA, Other plastics, ABS|
|Max. build size||374 × 250 × 250 mm|